Introducing Steli Cosmetics

As many of you know, I used to own Remedy Cosmetics. I sold body butters and a coffee scrub that targeted a few skin issues. But that's all in the past. Let me introduce you all to...


STELI COSMETICS! 

Steli is brand new, all natural, cruelty free and HAND MADE. I have been mixing oils and butters to come up with the perfect overnight solution for all of your skin troubles. I have such a strong love for oils because they honestly do it all. I fully stand behind my product because I religiously use all of these ingredients on my own skin. 

A few months ago, I got a new moisturizer. I have been having serious issues with moisturizers because they would all make my skin feel weirdly sweaty, and I also found that this specific one I've been using had been causing me to get little bumps all over my face! My face was so irritated from just trying to keep it moisturized. So I took chemical filled moisturizers out of my skincare completely. I want my skin to feel fresh and hydrated, why did I need anything else besides an amazing oil? Sure they claimed to be natural and good for sensitive skin but what exactly where all those extra ingredients just to bring some hydration in my skin? I fell in love with Grapeseed oil mixed with Eucalyptus oil when I had a breakout on my cheek and I dabbed a mixture of both on there. I woke up in the morning and forgot I had a breakout the night prior. I loved the combination so much that I decided to make this my every day moisturizer. That's just a little back story because I was so amazed at the combination. My pores have gotten noticeably smaller, and my blackheads have definitely subsided, and they continue to. 

I know a lot of you are skeptical about oils. When I tell people to try clearing up their blemishes using only oils, they look at me like I'm crazy and tell me they can't do that because their skin will be oily, or it will make their acne worse because it's oil on your skin. There are oils that help with health conditions - in no way will your face hate you for putting these beauties on it. Oils will kill the bacteria in your skin, while keeping your skin hydrated and promoting cell turnaround. Oils are completely natural, something so pure can never harm you. Oils will balance out your natural sebum production and keep your face even and hydrated. 

Now let's get to the juice part because I KNOW you all came here to find out what exactly did I put in this overnight cream I keep talking about!? This cream is not your typical face lotion. I would call it more of a face butter. The base to this overnight miracle is..

SHEA BUTTER      
I am in LOVE with shea butter. Can that be considered a passion of mine? Fist and foremost - NO, this will not clog your pores and don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise because they don't know what they're talking about. Now that that's out of the way, let me tell you why I love it so, so much. Shea butter is the fat extracted from the African shea tree, also known as the Karite tree. I am using unrefined, all natural Shea butter imported directly from Ghana. Unrefined shea butter is what you should look out for when buying the product because when a product is refined, it means it has been chemically altered. "Refined shea butter is extracted with high heat and the help of synthetic chemical solvents. Solvents remove some naturally occurring properties and the end product is refined shea that bright white and odorless." - So none of that is going to be in this beautiful overnight cream because we want all the benefits this lovely butter has to offer! I use this every night before I go to sleep, it helps clear up any congestion I have (I used to have a lot on my forehead area), and it helps with acne overall because of its antioxidant properties

- Reduces Inflammation: Shea butter contains cinnamic acid, along with its other natural properties, it is anti-inflammatory
- Natural SPF of 6-10
- Anti-aging: "The fatty acid profile of the butter allows it to be absorbed into the deeper skin layers to nourish them and support collagen production."
- MOISTURIZING! Due to its natural vitamins and fatty acids
- Evens out your skin tone
- Helps with rashes, eczema, rashes and skin burns
- Fights against wrinkles
- Fades scars

This butter is amazing amazing amazing and I will forever buy pounds of this to lather my face in it. I use it during the day and night time because I love how it makes my skin feel! When I originally got the little annoying congested bumps on my forehead, this is what got rid of them. I run to this with any breakout I have. I was originally going to make this an overnight oil, but I ALWAYS put shea butter on before I put all my oils on, so I thought it was only right to combine the two. 

The cream will have a whipped shea butter consistency, imagine holding up whipped cream and just having it melt into your fingers. That’s exactly how this cream will be. It will not be sticky, nor will it be annoying to deal with. There’s not many creams with a shea butter base, I feel as though people are scared to have it all over their faces when in reality, it will do you so much justice!

This next oil is the one I am most excited about!

BLACK SEED OIL Nigella Sativa

I am honestly the most excited this oil because this is a new found discovery that I am amazed by. Black seed oil is made from the seeds of the black cumin plant, also known as Nigella sativa. This plant is native to southwestern Asia, the Mediterranean and Africa. The black seed oil that I am going to be using is grade A, organic, cold pressed, unrefined and imported directly from Egypt. This is NOT THE SAME as true cumin (Cuminum cyminum). Cleopatra used black seed oil as part of her beauty regimen to keep her skin clear and glowing, while Queen Nephrite used it for her nails and hair! This is known as the miracle oil, and after researching it I understand why.

- Eliminated toxins
- Fights against wrinkles and fine lines
- Antibacterial properties eliminate acne and blemishes 
- Anti-inflammatory 
- This oil is especially good for oily skin, it is amazing at unclogging your pores and restoring your skins natural sebum levels
- Provides vitamin A, B and C along with minerals such as zinc, magnesium and potassium
- Rich in fatty acids which provide moisture for your skin
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots! Vitamin A and the amino acids in this oil will brighten up your skin to help with those age spots, dark circles, and uneven skin tone
- Treats skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
- Helps with scars and stretch marks
- Regenerates skin cells

Not only can you use this oil topically, but you can use it internally as well. I promise if you look up the benefits that it provides aside from skincare, you will definitely want to incorporate it into your every day routine. 

GRAPESEED OIL 

Grapeseed oil is very light and moisturizing. It is derived from crushing grape seeds to extract the oil! What’s so great about it also - for my resourceful people that hate to waste - it is a by product of wine making. This ensures that nothing goes to waste! It seeps into your skin unlike some oils that simply sit on top. This has become my every day moisturizer! Here are just a few of the things that it is known to do:

- Tightens your skin due to its astringent qualities, helps with making your pores smaller! 
- Encourages regeneration of skill cells - it is amazing for acne. The polyphenols in the oil provide anti inflammatory properties that help with acne and blemishes 
- High in Vitamin F, which is an essential fatty acid that keeps your skin moisturized and reduces the appearance of scars
- This oil is also high in Vitamin E, which acts as an amazing antioxidant for your skin 
- Grapeseed works well with oily skin because it is high in linoleum acid, which reduces clogged pores. Oily skin is caused by the over production of oil because your skin believes it is dry. This non comedogenic oil will keep your skins natural sebum balanced. 
- Aids in eczema treatment due to the linoleic acid it contains 
- Anti aging 
- Hypoallergenic, it is very good for sensitive skin
- It contains Vitamin D, which reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces dark under eye circles 
- Aborbs into the skin quickly due to low viscosity 
- Brightens your skin with its high Vitamin C content 

What is so crazy is that all of these oils can be used for things besides the skin too. I hope that you will all fall in love with all of these ingredients just as much as I have!

VITAMIN E 

Vitamin E is so essential to your face to keep it youthful and glowing. It is derived from multiple sources. 

- Anti aging 
- Powerful anti oxidant properties 
- Relieves inflammation which aids in the treatment of skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Restores dehydrated skin
- Lightens dark spots
- Fades scars
- Keeps your skin texture smooth
- Protects your skin from UV rays
- Antioxidant 

Vitamin E is a very overlooked oil that really provides your skin with so much moisture, I had to add it in!

EUCALYPTUS OIL 

Eucalyptus oil is derived from the leaves of selected eucalyptus tree species. This tree is native to Australia, Tasmania and nearby islands. I’ve always loved to keep a eucalyptus plant in my shower, because the steam from the heat makes the plant release its natural oils which help with anxiety and mental clarity. Eucalyptus is definitely a healing oil, seeing as it is filled with medicinal properties.

- Relieves skin irritations and rashes
- Antiseptic
- Anti-inflammatory
- Antibacterial 

All of those properties guide the oil in treating acne, blemishes, infections and boils on the skin 

- This oil is AMAZING for your pores and blackheads
- Tightens and firms your skin
- Regenerates skin cells 
- Brightens your skin
- Great for oily skin, eucalyptus has natural astringent properties that help tone skin and regulate sebum (which is the oil produced by face glands) 
- Helps with sunburn

I love that the smell is so calming, especially because this will be an overnight cream I wanted something that will be soothing and pleasant. 

LAVENDER OIL

I used to wake up and have patchy red skin. Around my chin and my nose especially. Lavender oil helps even out your skin done and reduce redness. This is definitely a great thing for those of you that need help getting rid of hyper-pigmentation. 

- Improves the formation of scar tissue
- It is commonly known to treat eczema 
- Treats acne
- Antiseptic 
- Calming, this oil is so great for soothing your skin
- Antioxidant 
- Anti-inflammatory 
- Reverses signs of aging
- Detoxifies skin
- Heals dry skin

Lavender improves your mood and lowers stress, not to mention it smells heavenly. When they uncovered King Tut’s tomb, there was said to be a faint smell of lavender still present! The Egyptians used this oil for mummification and as a perfume. That smell was still around after 3,000 years, that’s crazy! This oil promotes a better sleep, so it’s a win win, you show some love to your face and you get a beautiful night’s sleep. 

My objective with this product was to create cream that will rejuvenate, refresh, and renew your skin overnight. My skin is very sensitive, so I would never make anything that is harsh to use. This cream will be gentle enough to use every night as you please. I have been using it during the day as well because my skin is used to it and it is nothing out of the blue that will overwhelm your skin. This cream is made up of ingredients with properties that help with keeping your skin hydrated, blemish free, and evened toned. The goal was to make something that restores your skin overnight, all the while being gentle enough that you can incorporate it into your every day skincare routine. 

Thank you so much for all of the support and love you have all given me so far! I can’t wait to go on this new journey with everyone. I am constantly researching and thinking of new ideas, and I always welcome suggestions.. I would love to know more of what you would like to see after I launch the cream! Please comment below, and remember to follow my new IG: STELICOSMETICS 







No comments:

Post a Comment